Mondays - Aylestone Leisure Centre
- Junior squad - main/small pool 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Senior squad - main pool 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Masters - main pool 9:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesdays - Spence Street
- Senior squad - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Fridays - Aylestone Leisure Centre
- Improvers - teaching pool 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Junior squad - land training 7:15pm - 8:00pm
- Junior squad - main and small pools 8:00pm - 8:45pm
- Junior squad - small pool technique session 8:45pm - 9:15pm
- Senior squad - land training 8:00pm - 8:45pm
- Senior squad - main pool 8:45pm - 9:45pm
Any club is only as good as the people in it and that goes for everyone, not just the
swimmers. We are always keen to invite families to become involved with the day to day
running of the club. So, what can you do?
All galas need time-keepers, judges, starters and referees.
Courses are held regularly by the ASA, often locally, for the above skills. You start as a
time-keeper and can work up as desired!
People are needed to help on the door, sell raffle tickets, record results, make drinks
and so on - no qualifications required!
Although the club manages well in financial terms, additional funding is always welcome,
for example, to put on courses, buy team strip (shirts, sports bags etc.), buy training aids
(floats, pull buoys, stopwatches etc.) and countless other possibilities. If you have any
ideas or contacts, don be shy - let us know!
We like to hold social functions from time to time, as it is an ideal way of introducing
our newer families to our established ones. Help is always welcome, from finding venues to baking cakes
The pay desk at Aylestone on Monday and Friday evenings can get pretty busy. If you have
a good head for figures and would enjoy relieving swimmers of their money, let us know. It is
always handy to have back up if any of our regular helpers are not available.